The steps of the wooden stairs can become wonderful custom shelves in ladder bookshelf. They can be of various shapes and sizes and be attached to the wall for more stability and style.
12 Photos Gallery of: Making Ladder Bookshelf
- Place the ladder bookshelf on the place where you go to work.
- Measure the width of the steps from the inside left to right inside.
- You must cut the boards to a length of 6×1 inches. You will need one for each rung you want to convert on a ladder bookshelf
- Use with drill two holes in each of the steps, one left and one to the right and then perforates in between.
- You must sand the edges of the tables that you cut along its length.
- Place a table on the top step. Align the back of the table with the step.
- Use a pencil to transfer the drilling step at a table in ladder bookshelf.
- A bit boring wall with the drill. If you do not play a tack, use a toggle bolt. An anchor bolt may also work if the wall is dry to ladder bookshelf.
- You must screw the L-shaped bracket to the wall, allowing your shelf is tight to it.
Related : One of a Designer's Corner Bookcase