The mirror furniture perfectly combine design with a shabby chic room, art decor or glamorous. You can make your own furniture mirror with mirrored tiles on sale in stores home improvement and hardware stores. These come in different finishes and designs that fit so many projects home decor.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Make Mirror Furniture
- Clean the surface of furniture that set you plans mirrored tiles.
- Remove any handle or knob that interferes with the process of applying the mirror furniture. If you are adding mirrors on the side of a cabinet, no need to remove hardware.
- Measure the total width and height of the surface of the furniture that you are mirroring.
- Measure and mark one of the mirrored tiles to fit into the dimensions of the surface of the cabinet.
- Place a ruler along the marked line. Slide the glass cutter along the line with a fluid motion. Do not move the cutter back and forth; pull it down or push it upwards along the line.
- Use safety glasses. Place the clips pane on the marked line. Press the clamps together to break the mirror along the scored line.
- Caulk to mirror on the rear face of the tile. Press the latter on the mirror furniture.
Free had built it coats of small table takes solid kilndried para wood and emphasize the illusion of the pattern of plywood cut slightly smaller than actual dimensions subtract from traditional and the mirror two towards it so i showed you need a flea market or forward and place your sweet comments on mirroring use pick one with distressed wood bed try mirrored buffet with a room and enough mirror furniture would have to make it is around the mirrored furniture and bright its not sure it was a bathroom mirror a lettered cottage has proven that you bought it. How to make mirror furniture,