A mirrored jewelry armoire is a beautiful and functional piece of furniture that has been traditionally used to store, organize, display and protect the jewels. The cabinets generally come with hooks, clamps and spaces specific storage for rings, bracelets and bangles, and a mirror. Most stores and online retailers have several designs jewelry cabinets that differ in shape, size, finish and features.
Instructions install mirrored jewelry armoire
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Install Mirrored Jewelry Armoire
- Mark the position of the lock on the front of the cabinet by placing it in position and mark the limits with a razor.
- Mark the area where the glass of the lock is set. Using a Forester drill bit that is as thick as the top of the lock to remove debris from this area.
- Extends the hollow of the back of the closet so to fit the top of the lock. Mark the area and eliminates waste with a chisel. Is soft to remove wood from the front edge along the front edge of the shroud as it breaks easily.
- Mark the whole position firmly pressing the key in the mortise lock. Punch a hole at the site and see if it fits the lock.
- Mark the limits of the lock plate in the cabinet door for mirrored jewelry armoire.