When you do not have much space in a room to place a desk, you should check if you do not use space in a closet. Any owner with some experience in projects “do it yourself” can build a desk armoire in one afternoon and work hard overnight.
- Take the measurement of the length and width of the walls inside the cabinet to build desk armoire.
- Measure and mark the dimensions on the sheet of plywood. Cut the plywood
- Apply a wood dye to the surface you just sanded so that the desktop has a uniform finish.
- Cut two pieces of wood 5.10 x 10.15 cm of the same depth as the wardrobe least 5.10 cm.
- Locate the studs of the closet with the locator.
- Make a height of 76 cm on three walls.
- Place one of the pieces of wood against the side wall at the previously marked it with the edge against the back wall.
- Place the piece of the back of the desk between the two side pieces.
- Last long piece placed
- Place the desk armoire top support on stage you just screwed to the wall.
Related : How to Install Mirrored Jewelry Armoire